2021-2022 Student Handbook 
    Jul 14, 2024  
2021-2022 Student Handbook [Consult with Your Academic Advisor for Your Catalog Year]

Student’s Right to Know

As a student of NPC there are certain things you have a right to know:

Completion and/or Job Placement Rates
A prospective or currently enrolled student has the right to request graduation or completion and/or job placement rates of National Park College students as well as the annual Campus Security Report. These documents are available through the Office of Institutional Research and Reporting located in the Ish Stivers Building or on the Institutional Resources & Reporting webpage.

Student Grievance Procedures
Students may contact the Arkansas Department of Higher Education at ADHE_Info@adhe.edu for information on Arkansas colleges and universities or to report a grievance on any college/university offering programs to Arkansans. Prior to contacting ADHE about a grievance, the student must complete the formal student grievance/complaint process at the college/university. For National Park College’s formal process, contact the dean of students at 501-760-4229.