About This Degree
This curriculum* is designed for persons who plan to obtain an Associate of Science in Liberal Arts and Sciences (ASLAS) degree at National Park College (NPC) and transfer to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR) to complete a Bachelor’s degree.
Start Here / Finish There or Online
NPC Faculty Mentor: Susan Millerd (Susan.Millerd@np.edu) 501.760.4163
Prerequisite courses and/or developmental courses may need to be taken in addition to this suggested plan of study.
NPU Transfer Resources: • Transfer 101 • Transfer Checklists • Transfer FAQ
UALR Transfer Admission information and policies
Additional UALR information regarding this program:
- The student will have earned the Associate of Science in Liberal Arts and Sciences
- The student must complete the requirements necessary for general admission to UALR as well as specific admission to the UALR BSW program
- Remedial course grades will not be computed in the cumulative GPA for purposes of admission
- The following courses from NPC will substitute for required courses at UALR:
- SOC 2223 for SOWK 1301
- PSYC 2163 for PSYC 3360 (Only for the social work program. This course will transfer in as an elective, but will satisfy the BSW requirement of PSYC 3360)
- PSYC 2013 for 3 hours of upper level related field electives
UALR Transfer Scholarship information and policies
*The curriculum prepares you for licensure/cewrtification in Arkansas.
60 Total Program Hours
See your NPC advisor for degree and graduation information
* Denotes NPC courses included in the Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS)