About This Degree
This curriculum* is designed for persons who plan to obtain an Associate of Science in Liberal Arts and Sciences (ASLAS) degree at National Park College (NPC) and transfer to the Harding University (HU) to complete a Bachelor’s degree.
Start Here / Finish There
NPC Faculty Mentor: Roger Fox (Roger.Fox@np.edu) 501.760.4270
Prerequisite courses and/or developmental courses may need to be taken in addition to this suggested plan of study.
NPU Transfer Resources: • Transfer 101 • Transfer Checklists • Transfer FAQ
Additional HSU admittance requirements for this program:
- HU will maintain exclusive responsibility for admission
- The student must meet all criteria required for undergraduate admission to HU.
- The student will have earned the Associate of Science in Liberal Arts and Sciences at NPC, with at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average
- Students must meet all degree-specific criteria to be admitted to a degree program that requires admission.
HU Transfer Admission information and policies
Contact the NPU Transfer Center Coordinator for special HU Transfer Scholarship information for NPC transfer students
60 Total Program Hours
See your NPC advisor for degree and graduation information
* Denotes NPC courses included in the Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS)