2016-2017 College Catalog [Consult with Your Academic Advisor for Your Catalog Year]
2016-2017 College Catalog
National Park College
2016-17 College Catalog
Official catalog release date is July 1, 2016
Catalog goes into effect at the beginning of the Fall Semester
The catalog applies to students entering NPC in the 2016-17 academic year and students whose catalog year is 2016-17
Program requirements are subject to necessary corrections
Two Ways to Search:
Click on a link in the left navigation menu
- Use the Catalog Search box on the left
Select the drop down menu to search by:
• Other Content
Then type a keyword (ex: Nursing or ENG 1113) and click the search icon.
Find it … Keep it!
- Click on the My Portfolio link at the bottom of the left menu
- If you are a new user, click Create An Account. You’ll type your email address and a password
- Then use the right menu or search box to find what you want save for future reference.
- When you want to save a section, click this link at the top of the page: Add to My Catalog. The next time you go to My Portfolio, your material will be there.
You are currently viewing the 2016-17 College Catalog
Looking for a different catalog?
- 2015-16 Catalog: Select from the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- 2014-15 Catalog: Select from the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- 2013-14 Programs of Study: Select from the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- 2012-13 Programs of Study: Select from the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the information in this publication. Students are advised, however, any requirement or provision of this catalog may change without notice at any time. Therefore, current or prospective students should verify the accuracy of information in this catalog with a college official.
The contents of National Park College catalogs do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any current or prospective student and the College. Further, the College is not responsible for any misrepresentation of its requirements or provisions that might result from errors in the preparation of its catalogs. Finally, the College catalog shall not be considered as an abridgment or limitation of any rights, powers, or privileges of the Board of Trustees.
National Park College 101 College Drive Hot Springs, AR 71913 501.760.4222 844.806.8752
Learning is our focus; student success is our goal.